Dear Solid member.
Many people are very worried about the current Covid-19 development.
We at Solid follow this closely and take the situation seriously!
To counteract the spread of infection, we have reviewed our routines and do everything we can to offer a clean and safe training environment. We have also pointed out that it is of the utmost importance that all members are healthy and well when you are here at Solid.
On Tuesday next week, the general councils will change and even if we are not covered in the same way as all other general gatherings, we want to continue to take responsibility both for you – Solid members but also for us – staff.
It will be tough and we will again have to adjust, but the ambition is now to find good and safe solutions so that you as a member can continue to take part in our training either here at Solid “Live”, Online or at Outdoor Classes. We want you to be able to do it in a safe and secure way.
We believe the following measures will make the biggest difference and they will take effect from Monday and initially for up to 4 weeks
– Group classes – We change the number of participants to 8 + 1 (coach)
– We will schedule so that we no longer have 2 group classes in a row. Ex. then the first class will be Live and the second Online (via ZOOM) or Outdoors. This will lead to extra times for the Open Gym.
– We introduce 45 min WOD classes at certain times that are based on today’s WOD, but without the first part – the strength part to prevent “collision” with Open gym training.
– For the time being, we are removing the Team, Strength, OLY and Intense mobility classes in order to focus on the WOD class, which is our most popular class.
- We mark the surface on the floor to clearly show which training surface each participant has access to. Ie. 8 boxes instead of today’s 12.
- A kind reminder that you only book the classes that you really want to go to and that you prefer to divide your training between “Live”, Online, Outdoor classes and Individual training, ie. Open Gym.
– The online classes will be available at both boxes (Nyköping and Stockholm) so that all Solid members can take advantage of these opportunities.
– Open Gym must be booked in Wondr with a ceiling of 8 people and which is between 60 – 120 minutes long.
– Open Gym times are offered between the Live classes.
– Changing rooms – we strongly advise against using the changing rooms. If you have to shower after class, there is a maximum of 2 people who must be inside at the same time. Should more people need a shower, it is a quick shower that applies.
Have a nice day and please come back if you have any questions or concerns.